Competitive salary + excellent benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Developer to join a young but growing digital agency based in Cheltenham. You will be a talented developer, forward-thinking with a willingness to learn.
- Apply core design principles around typography, colour and layout
- Design and implement web and mobile apps
- Help scope projects and develop proposals
- Liaise with partners
- Collaborate and share ideas with the rest of the design and development team
- Laravel or other MVC frameworks Git Version Control
- Understand programming
- Familiar with MVC frameworks and processes
- Understand the agile development process
- 23 days o? a year + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Birthday o?
- Pension scheme
- MacBook Pro
- Free parking
- Co?ee / Espresso Machine
If you require any further information please contact Joe Lyons on
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'