A global cyber security company based in The Tees Valley area, are seeking a developer as they look to expand their team
Reporting into the CTO you will be working with cutting edge technologies to help evolve the services they provide. Key responsibilities include:
- Implement new functionality to extensible applications they have in house
- Develop new applications for the drive towards customer self service
- Collaborate closely with other departments and international colleagues
The company are going through an exciting growth phase, and this is a great opportunity for the right person to build innovative products, using modern technologies with good opportunities for career progression. Key Requirements include:
- 3+ years experience in Application Development
- C#, .Net knowledge
- Skills DB, programming and GUI design and implementation
- Python experience is required to maintain current applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'