Python/Django Developer | Leeds | £25,000 - £45,000
Jonothan Bosworth Recruitment Specialists are currently looking for a Developer to be based in North Yorkshire.
If you have had some exposure to Python/Django and have a genuine enthusiasm for 'all things tech' then this job opportunity should be for you.
This is a suitable role if you live commutable distance from the likes of: Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford or York.
Our client is a progressive organisation who provide financial services. They invest heavily in their people by providing excellent training, personal growth plans and work with cutting edge technology.
Ideally, our client is looking for a Django Developer who can assist with the organisations growth plans as they currently move to a new system due to expansion.
What the role requires:
- Developing & documenting new solutions and features as required by the business.
- Managing the testing and deployment of developed software.
- Professionalism, integrity and un-paralleled customer service is assured at all times when representing the company by email, meeting or by telephone.
- Assisting with the maintenance of existing software & hardware.
- Monitoring services and diagnosing software faults.
- Researching technologies to improve our systems, software and processes.
What the role gives you:
- An opportunity to grow and develop your skills under the guidance of a passionate IT Manager.
- Python & Django.
- Knowledge of Git.
- General Linux (Ubuntu) DevOps.
If this is sounds like a role that suits your requirements, please contact Jonothan Bosworth Recruitment Specialists TODAY.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'