Leader in Insurance require an ambitious Developer to translate technical designs, business needs and functional designs into functioning software and deliver/develop common code components.
- Continuous integration and automated deployments within TFS/VSTS.
- Automated testing.
- SQL Server and Transact-SQL.
- Experience and knowledge of Webservices & Web API.
- Development of N-tier, SOA & Microservice applications.
- Experienced in Full Life Cycle Development (Agile & Waterfall).
- Knowledge and practical application of Design Patterns and Practises.
- Understanding of design documentation, UML, Entity Relationship Diagramming etc.
- Mentoring and Influencing of junior technical team members.
Commercial experience in some of the following:
- Messaging and Distributed Caching.
- Azure services.
- .Net Core.
- SharePoint, Nintex or Dynamics CRM.
- NoSQL database
Full job description and company details available upon request
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'