Our client, a leading creative agency is keen to bring on-board a Senior Developer.
- Experienced Front & Back End Development for end-to-end service
- Websites & application development using off the shelf CMS solutions & bespoke builds
- Debug issues and resolve system anomalies as required
- Play a key role in improving the platform and implementing best practice in conjunction with the wider technical team
- Ensure all activities are implemented in accordance with the Service Level Agreement
- Develop and maintain good understanding of client’s proposition
- Respond to requests & work to deadlines
- A minimum of 2 years recent development experience using HTML, CSS, JS & PHP languages
- Experience working with WordPress, Drupal 7 & Magento (2 essential, 3 desirable).
- Symphony, Laravel or any other framework a bonus
- Object Oriented Programming
- Version Control & Change Management eg: GitHub
- Unit, Integration & Verification Testing
- Experience working in an agency environment delivering projects from start to finish.
- In depth knowledge of creating maintainable, scalable and cross-browser layouts supporting all major browsers platforms and mobile devices
- You must be a consummate team player
Salary and Benefits:
- Company bonus scheme