Job Title: Developer (.Net / C# preferred)
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire - Near to St Albans City Train Station
Salary: £35,000 to £58,000 DOE + Excellent benefits including, 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays, pension, bonus and lots more
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES OF ALL LEVELS WITHIN THE SALARY BANDING ABOVE
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: PH9321S
Is it time for a change? Fancy becoming a part of an office that houses 200+ employees in this large corporate organisation? This team is new (c2015) to St. Albans and is making a significant impact for its clients. A continuing growth strategy is creating opportunities for talented professionals to progress their careers. Career progression opportunities within this organisation are clear and merit based, with promotions across all grades within the office in recent years, including numerous promotions.
If your background is in development you will find opportunities to both grow your portfolio of skills and lead at what you do best. In return for your continued success, interest and commitment, my client will provide you with a variety of interesting tasks, a comprehensive training program and a structured career path.
The team work in a highly agile and flexible way, supporting a diverse range of client, business and technical requirements.
As a Developer you will:
- Be an integral and collaborative member of a team building top-quality products and services;
- Be involved with the design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions;
- Develop program specifications ensuring that expected application performance levels are achieved;
- Have an understanding and involvement in the complete development lifecycle for products and applications;
- Understand the importance of unit and test plans, constantly looking for opportunities to improve code quality;
- Evaluate new technologies to expand the scope of the team’s work and identify opportunities for improvement and greater efficiency
Demonstrable experience of some or all of the following is required:
- .NET (C# preferred)
- MVC development
- Agile framework (SCRUM preferred)
- Database design and development
- Experience using project management and source control systems (e.g. Confluence / JIRA / GIT preferred)
- Testing Frameworks (e.g. unit testing, BDD, TDD)
Additional desirable (nice to have) experience includes:
- Relevant postgraduate or professional qualifications;
- Exposure to Cloud services such as AWS - Amazon Web Services (preferred) or Azure;
- CI/CD Tools (e.g. Bamboo/Jenkins)
- Understanding of the financial services industry; and
- Exposure to reporting and data visualisation tools (e.g. Microsoft SSRS, Tableau, QlikView, D3)
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency in respect of this role.
- MVC Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job