The Developer will work alongside the existing programmers to enhance our bespoke systems, fix glitches, and use initiative to provide ideas for better user performance.
The hours of work are full time, Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:30. A degree of flexibility will be required depending on workload.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Work on existing code, resolving issues and enhancing it; creating new code and integrations to 3rd party applications
- Working with the Company to develop new ideas and take ownership of projects to completion
- Proactively improving programming knowledge
- Input to all parts of the development life-cycle (analysis, design, development, implementation and support)
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of coding and programme developments in the industry
- Create clean, documental code
- Any adhoc roles as required
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Proven commercial coding experience
- Demonstrate software developing (full stack)
- Proven experience of working within a similar role
- Excellent time management and prioritising
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, whilst working under pressure
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Problem-solving skills
Celestra offers 28 days holiday increasing to 33 after completion of 3 years (inclusive of bank holidays), and employee benefits including discounted gym membership, shopping vouchers, Employee Assistance programme, contributory pension, free fruit and hot beverages, flu vaccinations and bonus scheme.
Celestra is a successful and dynamic Company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none. We won the award for Best Private Business 2016 at the Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards.
Celestra is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Software Development
- Web Development
- Coding Experience