Agile Developer Job in Cardiff (Working in Python) Up to £40k + Benefits - Technology Transformation
I am working with a company that are looking to expand their Python development team. They are looking for a proactive person who is able to take responsibility for the delivery and maintenance of quality software code. You will work in a dynamic and fun environment possibly within a international team. This role requires you to work in Cardiff and full UK work rights are required for this role.
- Design, develop, test and maintain high quality web applications and backend services
- Extraction and Transformation of data from various source types
- Various cloud based and APIs systems using Python
- Continuous integration, test driven development to enable rapid delivery of working code
- Work with python frameworks such as Pandas, Flask, Airflow and SQL Alchemy
- Work in Scrum or Kanban team environment
- Exposure to Python Frameworks such as SQL Alchemy, Flask, Pandas and Apache Airflow Development experience within a commercial environment.
- Experience in working in Agile development methodologies
- Solid experience of working with multiple coding languages
- Good understanding of code optimisation techniques
- Cloud technology experience preferably AWS
- Knowledge of automated delivery processes
- Proficient working in a unix based environment
For more information please contact Kylie Barnes on or email Please note that applicants require to have full working rights in the UK to be considered for this role, no sponsorship is offered.