As a successful candidate, you will be working within an agile development team contributing new features and enhancements to our key products.
The role is a challenging and dynamic one, with key deadlines to be hit.
- Translating requirements into application code and modules.
- Making modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with written specifications and industry standards.
- Developing and integrating software solutions per written specifications. May also be responsible for writing detailed design specifications
- Developing software application modules using disciplined software development processes.
- Participating in reviews of own work and in reviews of the work of colleagues.
- Unit testing of modules they have developed or modified, ensuring application meets needs of client and business.
- Innovating and inspiring others to innovate.
- Be positive but pragmatic - the voice of reason.
- Being awesome
- Honours degree in computer/software engineering discipline or demonstrable experience of disciplined software development.
- Excellent experience developing both client and server-side web applications.
- Good experience of database development, preferably SQL Server 2012 and above. Developing and using stored procedures and T-SQL.
- Good experience of working with MVC frameworks (such as backbone or razor), Entity Framework, HTML5, CSS3 (including frameworks), and templating engines such as handlebars or angular.
- Windows Azure - Cloud computing (Azure blobs, storage, services)
- Familiar with micro service architecture.
- Used to developing using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience of building highly scalable applications.
- Experience with Agile development.
- Appreciation of continuous integration and delivery.
- Comfortable with Git.
- Producing accurate estimates for assigned tasks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job