Insure Recruitment are currently working with a thriving Financial Services FinTech company who are going through a rapid growth period. The company are actively seeking and experienced Lead Developer to join their team.
We are seeking a hands-on manager of a small team of developers, focused on developing the suite of applications, built in ASP.NET. The work is varied (building new features, bug-fixing, code refactoring etc), challenging, fast-paced and rewarding. To deliver lean, pragmatic solutions that leverage the latest techniques across the whole .NET stack.
The core technologies used are:
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery
- C#, ASP.NET Web forms, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core
- SQL Server 2014
- git and VSTS
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Develop existing and new features to the product suite following the SAFe methodology
- Code reviews
- Working with Architects to implement new work and technology practices
- 3 years’ lead / management experience
- 5 years’ experience of building web applications using ASP.NET web forms, C#, SQL Server
- 2 years’ experience of ASP.NET MVC
- Working within an Agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban)
- SOLID Development
- Strong written and presentational skills
- Financial Services industry experience
- Working within the SAFe methodology
- 1 years’ experience of ASP .NET Core
- SOA / Microservices
- DevOp processes
- Entity Framework
- Azure (Storage, ServiceBus, VMs)
- Able to work well with colleagues such as other developers, architects, product owners and testers
- Highly motivated with an attention to detail
- Ability to manage tasks and workload - doing own development work whilst supporting others
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
- Free parking
- On site Gym
- Canteen and break out areas
- Excellent Career progression
- Excellent employee benefits
Currently, you will be mainly working remotely but post-lockdown the role will be client-facing, requiring an element of travel (once it's safe to do so). At all times, you will have the support of a head office point of contact who will liaise with you when necessary.
Please apply to the by role submitting you're most up to date CV. If your application is successful we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'