Developer in Test (Automation Test Engineer)
Location: Bradford City Centre
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Excellent Company benefits
Our Client is a highly successful organisation based in Bradford and are actively looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test, with good Automation skills to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who enjoys working in a fast paced and dynamic environment while leading a highly successful team. You will also be in an environment where you will be constantly learning and developing.
You will have many responsibilities whilst working as a Software Development Engineer in Test Automation for this company. Your main focuses will be, ensuring that automation testing is completed to the highest standard aswell as maintaining/creating frameworks, writing automated tests, coaching/mentoring junior testers within a company who are looking to grow, contributing to tool selection and more.
You will have the opportunity to work on a number of exciting projects and will be tasked with, creating and maintaining Automation Frameworks, coaching/ mentoring, contributing to test strategy, testing reporting, ensuring agile principles are followed and many more.
- You will have experience creating automated scripts from scratch using Microsoft.Net and coding in C#
- Having a sharp eye to detail is a must as you will be generating results for Peer Reviews, Pair-Programming, Brand/Merge Strategy, Unit Test Approach and Active documentation
- You will be using a number of different tests such as integration, system and regressions, so experience of working in an agile environment is a must as you will need to create scripts discuss when planning so C#, Java Script, XML and CSS are huge bonuses as well as strong SQL server skills or SSIS
- You will have experience in helping new recruits as the Lead role so communication and presentation skills are a huge plus as people learn in different ways
- You will have hands on experience using open source tools such as Selenium, Appium and Calabash
- Being fast on your feet is a massive plus you need to constantly be able to react, this could be with something going wrong in the team or a 3rd party. We want people who are initiative and self-motivated
Please apply with your CV for further information.
- Test Automation
- Developer in Test