Exciting opportunity for Software Developers looking to break into fund management!
An exciting opportunity for Software Developers looking to break into fund management! One of the leading global asset management firm are looking to hire a Software developer to work on exciting greenfield projects on a new research platform.
Candidates will have strong analytical, innovation and problem solving skills. The role will involve working closely with research analysts using a variety of cutting edge technology.
To be successful you will need to have
- Solid analytical skill and appreciation of technical risk.
- Highly motivated, committed and capable of working to timelessness- Strong team player and strong communicator.
- Good client facing skills.
Preferred qualifications will include
- Java and web technologies prior experience.
- SQL and NoSQL Database skills.
- Previous experience in a business-facing role would be beneficial.
The team see themselves as having a FinTech type approach and definitely see themselves as a technology company rather than a traditional asset management firm. They have an unrivalled "work hard/play hard" approach and invest heavily in their both on a professional and social level.
- Java SQL No SQL MongoDB