One Client, a top relocation provider, is looking for a Destination Services Consult to join their team in London.
To manage and coordinate the full relocation services provided both locally and internationally for corporate clients and their international assignees taking ownership of high quality Client driven services.
The Consultant is a project manager and is primarily responsible to act as a single point of contact for the delivery of all services for the client with particular focus on destination services into the UK.
They must coordinate, as deemed necessary, with the various departments such as Field Consultants, Temporary Accommodation and Finance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide single point of co-ordination for all phases of international relocation activities on behalf of client as outlined in their specific policies, including but not limited to:
- Management of assignee's expectations particularly in relation to moves into the UK
- Management and coordination of all authorised services such as home finding, school search, departure, renewal, temporary accommodation, immigration, household goods, expense management and policy counselling
- Coordination with the Field Consultant for the research and identification of appropriate accommodation and schools, according to the assignee's set of criteria;
- Coordination with the Education Consultant for the research and identification of appropriate accommodation and schools, according to the assignee's set of criteria;
- Validation of itinerary visits prepared by the Field Consultant if applicable;
- Complete briefing to Field Consultant regarding the property visits and client profile;
- Provision of full market orientation and settling-in information to the assignees during a de-briefing session. Ensure that the assignees are made fully aware of the tenant's responsibilities.
- Submit property offer and negotiate most favourable tenancy agreement terms for assignee and client
- Manage work of Inventory Clerk and ensure inventory and all settling-in items are all properly documented. The moving in / out inspection reports are to be signed and filed and input into company system.
- The Consultant informs the Client of the delivery and development of each step of the programme
- Coordination and follow-up of all post house-hunting aspects, such as work permits, tax and insurance briefings, overview of daily living in country of destination, temporary accommodation, removal coordination, helpline.
- Close management and follow up of all rents paid by client's company or other entity. In the event of any delay, take appropriate measures to ensure that the rent is paid timely.
- Management and approval of supplier invoices
- The Consultant updates company system on a daily basis so as to make sure that all information for each file is up to date
- Dealing with Client's employees on a day to day basis in accordance with their policy.
- Deliver the International Relocation products and services to the employee.
- Strive to maintain the Company position as the Market Leader by continuing to deliver exceptional customer services.
- Identify growth opportunities and refer it to the Client Services Manager.
- Be responsible for the co-ordination of other services, i.e., language, and cross cultural training.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Company products and services in all interactions with client and customer
- Maintain and manage relationships with the Company internal departments and external suppliers/partners in regards to reaching the clients expectations.
- Recognise, ensure and promote data integrity.
- Maintain compliance with the Company core values, practices, and standards
- Train new internal personnel
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career with this leading relocation and mobility provider.