Staffline Dudley are looking to recruit Dispatch / Warehouse operatives for Tysley Birmingham. However you will be working in Perry Barr for the first 6months.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 12pm t0 8.30pm and Friday 11.30am to 7pm
You will be working in a busy warehouse, receiving and completing customer orders to match pick sheets. Duties to include:
- Ensure all items detailed on pick sheets have been selected to make up the order
- Ensuring all completed orders are thoroughly checked for accuracy
- Orders are packaged safely and securely using adequate and appropriate packaging materials
- That appropriate dispatch documentation is generated, completed and securely attached to the order
- Orders are safely stored in the relevant part of the dispatch area awaiting couriers or collection by the customer.
- Ensuring that incoming goods are handled safely, that Goods Received Forms are completed, product is labelled correctly and clearly and stored safely and securely, in the interests of health and safety and to ensure product identification and preservation.
- Safe use/operation of relevant machinery and equipment as instructed and in strict accordance with all health and safety regulations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'