Despatch & Transport Administrator
Due to expansion and growth my client based in Harlow is now looking for a Transport & Despatch Administrator to join an existing team. This company are growing steadily year on year with big plans for 2019 so now is a good time to get on board.
You will be joining a manufacturing company who are based in Harlow, and you will bring with you experience in manufacturing operations & transport logistics. You will support the operations activities by providing efficient administration, ensuring all works orders are processed and delivered with accurate paperwork on time.
Duties will be focused around;
- Plan transport requirements in-line with site daily delivery matrix, what is delivered on which vehicle and when. Planning the daily routes.
- Plan collections from suppliers, subcontractors and returned goods from customers.
- Approve out and book in all branch transferred goods keeping all signed copies and communicating any queries immediately
- Organise all deliveries via outside carriers, organise the collection and delivery, ensure all paperwork is
- correct and returned in accordance with rules set in point 6 above.
- Plan collection of scrap in a timely manner
- Run reports to confirm that all planned deliveries happened and all returned paperwork (manifests, load lists, delivery notes) are returned and signed in line with our procedure, dated by customers to confirm the delivery
- Check all returned delivery paperwork complies with Reliance corporate rules, two signatures for despatched or collected goods, plus customer or collector receipt signatures, accurately file all paperwork.
- Create delivery manifests for deliveries and collections, raise delivery notes and branch transfers.
- Ensure all outgoing and incoming trunkers have correct paperwork; all goods are approved and correctly recited back in.
You will be assisting in Goods Inwards and Operations while providing proactive, efficient and effective communication to all internal and external customers.
Hours of work are;
Monday - Thursday 12.00pm to 20.00pm
Friday 10.00am to 18.00pm
There are some good benefits available from this employer including company pension scheme, employer pays 3%, employee to match. 25 days holiday after qualifying period plus bank holidays. Early finish on a Friday, free parking and a good working environment!
Apply now for immediate interview
- Customer Service
- Manufacturing Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'