Kiwi recruitment is working alongside this established client who are recruiting for a Despatch Team Leader to join their stable team based in Bognor Regis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a team environment and the next step in their career.
The business is a Market leading customer focussed distribution company who are highly regarded in the Industry for their sales and marketing and products
They are now looking for a Despatch Team Leader to join the operations team.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing the despatch team
- Organising and helping lift products for despatch
- Processing despatch paperwork
- Responsible for trolley stock and planning
- Ensure all equipment is maintained to the highest standard.
- To be responsible for keeping the stock at the correct level.
- To lead and motivate the despatch team
- Induction and basic health and safety rules set out to all new staff/ agency.
- To monitor work output of individuals and teams ensuring that they are reaching the set rates for the work being carried out.
- To carry out a fortnightly stock check.
- To ensure the site is kept in a tidy and neat fashion.
- To ensure that Health and Safety rules are followed correctly.
- You will be required to join the weekend duty rota when required.
- Unloading/loading of vehicles with forklift.
- Booking transport for products
- Ensure quality of products meets required standards
- Work with Technical, Stock Control to ensure despatch runs smoothly
- Previous experience in horticulture, FMCG or similar industry
- Previous team leadership experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- On offer is a competitive salary, and a team environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job