Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its four manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with a £250 million turnover.
We are currently recruiting for a Despatch Team Leader to be based in our manufacturing site in Milton Keynes.
As a Despatch Team Leader you will be leading a team who are responsible for packing and dispatching products to customers in an efficient manger. You will liaise with Senior Managers, communicating any failures.
- Lead a team to deliver in line with all H&S and food safety policies
- Liaising with Production Managers/ Team Leaders to ensure load times are prioritised by customer
- Collating information for reports generated for internal and external customers
- Ensuring all QA checks are carried out in time in full, highlighting any issues or failures to your Line Manager
- Develop and deliver training to your team
This role is a full-time, working 40 hours per week. The working days are Wednesday to Saturday and the working times are from 9pm to 8am.
The ideal candidate
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Previous experience of a working in a dispatch/warehouse environment (desireable)
- Excellent literacy & numerical skills, ability to communicate in writing and for reporting purposes
- Experience of WMS and Data input system ideal but not essential
- Level 2 Certificate in Health and safety ideal
- Level 2 certificate in Food Hygiene ideal
In return for your time & hard work
- Salary; up to £27,000 per annum
- 26 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Free parking on site
Interested? Apply Now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
- Communication Skills
- Food Safety
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job