Despatch Operative - Stratford-upon-Avon
We are currently recruiting for a Despatch Operative for one of our clients, a worldwide market leader in poultry breeding, in Stratford-upon-Avon.
As a Despatch Operative your primary responsibility will be to process and transfer day-old chicks to clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the correct number of chicks is provided for each order
- Check and grade chicks to required quality standards
- Build boxes for chick transport and complete labels to distinguish orders/requirements of each order
- Ensure day-old chicks are vaccinated where required using appropriate equipment
- Ensure that standards of chicks' welfare are met at all times, particularly in the handling of the chicks during the various treatments
- Follow appropriate cleaning and hygiene standards, according to agreed company protocols
- Comply with safe working practices and wear appropriate PPE
- Comply with company Bio Security procedures at all times
- Manual Handling experience desirable, however full training will be given
- Previous experience in working within a similar industry desirable
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Flexible and pro-active
If you are interested in this role, please click the apply button or contact our Recruitment Team.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.
- "Despatch Operative"
- "Fresh Food"
- "manual handling"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'