Our client are a successful food business based in the UK who supply to large retailers. An excellent vacancy has arisen for a Despatch Manager in Hull.
- Overseeing 24/7 picking and despatch operation
- Managing a team of 3 direct reports (Shift Supervisors)
- Handling chilled and frozen produce
- Dealing with customer depots & 3PL
- Work within budget and track spend
- Proven experience as a Despatch Manager in a chilled and/or frozen food environment
- Excellent communicator
- Strong IT skills, can ideally put new systems in place
- Forklift licence etc is desirable
- Motivated and adaptable
What’s on offer?
- £35k - 38k
- Monday - Friday (some flexibility required)
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.
- Food Manufacturing
- Frozen Food
- Warehouse Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'