20 hours per week 9.00am to 1.00pm Monday to Friday
With the flexibility to work up to 3 local events at weekends (if required)
• Must be able to manage a busy workload, ensuring all tasks are completed on time and to a high standard.
• Excellent numeracy, literacy and computer skills as well as strong attention to detail.
• Good Word and Excel required.
• Excellent customer service, including patience and the ability to logically process and resolve problems and to work directly with customers at events
• Confident working in an active warehouse environment, lifting and moving boxes.
Overall, you'll be a good team player, managing your own workload, supporting your colleagues and proactively looking to help with tasks during the week.
• Accurate picking, packing and despatching of orders from online customers and colleagues in other departments.
• Ensuring on time despatching of orders and using the correct shipping methods.
• Checking, booking in and putting away of stock from deliveries.
• Ongoing stock checks and preparations for annual stock takes
• Assist in handling/investigating customer problems e.g. lost or damaged parcels, and taking appropriate remedial action which will include speaking to the couriers and customers directly.
• Assist with the processing of Customer Returns in a timely and accurate manner.
• Other duties as required for the effective running of the GEL Operations responsibilities.
• Flexibility to work up to 3 weekends a year at local Gymshop Pop Up shops, setting up the shop, selling directly to the customers and returning stock after the event. These busy events are usually held at weekends and so you will need to be able to work as required.
If you think this exciting position is suited to you then please call Chloe Meads on or apply online. If you have not received feedback in 14 days please deem your application as unsuccessful
Ethero staffing provides both permanent and temporary recruitment services to local businesses. With the simple ethos of local people for local jobs we aim to ensure that we support the local employment market whenever possible with targeted local advertising strategies and maximised local networking operations. Ethero Staffing's standard service provision ranks amongst the most competitive in the UK market place:- - Highly competitive charge rates - if we can save you money we will. - Industry leading service guarantees to underline our belief in our ability - Forward provisions for contingency planning for clients using high volumes of staff - Candidate assessments specifically designed for a client or even a single job - Repeat customer discounts and long term contract cost reductions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'