Location: Bradford (West Yorkshire)
Salary: £15,000 to £17,000 per annum, depending on experience
Type: Permanent, Full Time (Immediate Start)
A well-established two-way radio communications company is looking for an experienced Despatch Administrator to join their busy team.
The company supply communications and infrastructure solutions to a range of industries - education, events, security, construction nationally & worldwide. If you are reliable & hard working and would like to be part of the team they would love to hear from you.
This is a diverse role that would suit someone with experience in a busy despatch department.
About the Despatch Administrator role:
- Overall responsibility for all despatching of deliveries in a very busy and fast-paced environment
- Managing the picking and packing of all sales and hire orders ready for despatch
- Liaising with the couriers and using online booking systems to arrange the necessary shipments
- Assisting with Goods Inward of supplier and customer orders
- 1-2 years' administrative experience
- Previous despatch / warehouse experience (picking and packing) advantageous
- Strong customer service skills / attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Stock take and labelling experience advantageous
- Excellent time management skills
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Despatch Administrator, Warehouse Admin, Warehousing, Goods Inward, Warehouse Administrator, Warehouse Manager, Picking, Packing, Operations Admin, Office Assistant, may also be considered for this role.
- Warehouse Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Warehouse Manager
- Goods Inward
- Warehouse Admin
- Despatch Administrator
- Operations Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'