Purpose: To provide onsite support to the client in ensuring that all tasks relating to despatch are completed in a timely manner and with 100% accuracy.
The main duty of the Despatch Administrator is to provide support to the team to ensure the work is completed according to the agreed metrics.
Principle activities include:
- Shipments of customer units using SAP system.
- Maintaining 100% quality and accuracy.
- Liaising with couriers as and when necessary.
- As well as carrying out operatives own core role, the team is cross trained to assist in the smooth running of the office.
- Work to achieve team and personal goals in relation to productivity, quality, velocity and NOS.
- Possess the ability to engage and efficiently communicate with others, able to effectively articulate communications and respond directly and appropriately to any feedback or questions.
- Must be a self-starter, able to manage time and multiple activities, able to appropriately identify times when support guidance or manager interaction is required. Able to interact and engage with peers in a positive way to resolve daily issues and drive change improvement implementation.
- Flexibility with working time
- Ensure personal completion of required training and certifications.
- Plan and manage daily process area output in alignment with performance and quality targets.
- Fully converse with all processes to enable any issues to be dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- customer service
- data entry