Up to £22,000 per annum pro rata, depending on experience.
Are you able to commit to a 4 month contract?
Do you have some Export and Shipping experience with excellent administration skills and strong attention to detail?
Are you highly organised and able to work to deadlines?
If yes, then we would like to hear from you.
Our client is seeking a Despatch Administrator to join their team on a 4 month fixed term contract.
As a Despatch Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Arranging the collection and transport of completed Export Orders in order to meet Customer requirements.
- Liaising with shipping and freight companies on timing and best available means of shipping.
- Reporting on any issues that could prevent despatch meeting shipping plans.
- Completing sales order confirmation and dealing with customer enquiries.
- Ensuring compliance with ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO18001 procedures.
- Checking and updating Export Planning Schedules, Booking In/Out sheets and Export Order Sheets.
- Have strong administration skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have competent IT skills, to include Microsoft Office experience. With ideally experience in using Oracle ERPS system or similar and Salesforce customer support systems.
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Have strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise to meet at exceed deadlines.
If you feel your skill set and experience matches the requirements of this role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.