Desktop Support Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Desktop Support Engineer to join a leading provider of IT services. This organisation is extremely well established and offers unrivalled opportunities for ongoing career development and progression along with superb working environment.
As a Desktop Support Engineer, you will be part of an extremely fast-paced managed services team in a highly technical, ITIL environment. You will gain experience working with a number of high-profile clients, across multiple desktop and server technologies, including CITRIX, VMWare, Active Directory, SCCM and Exchange/Office 365.
You will have the responsibility of responding to, remotely diagnosing and resolving 1st and 2nd line desktop support and end user issues within our SLAs.
- Ensuring calls are quickly responded to, escalated, closed or resolved within SLAs
- Work as a team to deliver resolutions to customer requests
- Provide Desktop Support to a variety of clients and technologies
What You’ll Need to Succeed
A Desktop Support role with us will necessitate somebody who is brilliant with both people and the technologies they support. As it’s primarily end-user facing, you will be required to manage expectations and deal with concerned individuals.
- Previous experience in a busy customer facing helpdesk role
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 Framework
- Comfortable and confident with troubleshooting desktop support/VDI issues
Experience in providing technical 1st and 2nd line desktop support with some of the technologies listed:
- CITRIX and VDI environments
- Exchange/Office 365
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
- Microsoft application packages
- MAC Operating Systems
Ideally you will possess an industry standard certification (MCSA, MCDSTetc.). Experience of working within a Managed Service Provider would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business offering genuine career progression.
- Technical Support
- Desktop Computers
- Remote Desktop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job