Desktop Support - Competitive Daily Rates - Reading
Desktop Support technician required for an immediate start in Reading, this role will be providing cover for a market leading retail organisation. Experience working with Windows and MAC is preferred.
Skills and experience;
* Experience of working on a helpdesk, taking phone calls, logging into service desk system, attempting fixes.
* Windows 7 and 10 desktop support.
* Password Resets
* Skype for Business client support
* Basic network trouble shooting
* Experience working on MAC
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
Please send your CV to Joe Seabright.
ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals.
Tags: Desktop Support, 1st line support, 2nd line support, windows, office, windows 10, helpdesk, MAC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job