An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a desktop support technician to join one of the UK's leading organisations.
As a desktop support technician you will be responsible for providing solutions to end suer problems within the IT Helpdesk/Ticket system. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to add value within desktop support or someone who is looking to transition from a full service desk/IT helpdesk based role.
- Being the main focus point for dealing with end user problem reports in the IT helpdesk/ticket system
- Helping to develop the IT helpdesk/ticket system to best support the business
- Maintaining asset databases for IT equipment and software
- Manage new starters from an IT perspective including ensuring that equipment is available/configured and that they undertake an IT induction
- Raising issues to the IT Manager where appropriate
- Performing computer installs/builds
- Several years' experience of Microsoft Windows systems associated technologies (AD, DNS, DHCP)
- Experience of Microsoft Office of various revisions
- Ability to pick up new technologies/software quickly, quick learner
- Understanding of networking and networking technologies
- Good problem solver
- Experience of software coding/development beneficial
- Methodical with an eye for detail
- Clean full driving license beneficial
- Must be able to obtain SC clearance
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at michael (dot) coe (at) networkerstechnology.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job