Due to expansion on a large technical site we have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Desktop Support Leader to join an IT services provider based at there head office in the outskirts of Brighton.
As a member of the Service Operation Team you will play an important role in the delivery of quality technical support for clients whilst delivering excellent customer services.This position requires troubleshooting, problem solving and technical skills using various diagnostic tool. In addition strong interpersonal skills are required to lead and support a new small team of desktop Analysts.Job Requirements:
- Receive and respond to incoming customer calls, applying First Time Fix rate wherever possible
- Monitor and progress incoming emails and progress to the relevant Service Area
- Responsible for a small team of Desktop Support Analysts; this will include, but not be limited to, day to day management, creation of development plans, scheduling and conduction 1:1 meetings
- Assess, Troubleshoot and Resolve End User Computing issues using known troubleshooting methodologies
- Resolve Service Requests related to End User Computing
- Adhere to a strict ITIL environment ensuring that all ITIL and ISO processes are followed.
- Responsible for recruitment of new team members
- Prioritise the workload of the Desktop Support team and ensure that all SLA, KPI and internal quality measures are achieved.
- Work from or travel to customer sites to provide extended End User Computing services
- Assist Problem Management in all arears
- Ensure that all work carried out for customers is recorded in the in-house systems accurately such that work is charged correctly
- Provide Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reporting to Client Services Manager.
- Develop strong knowledge of our customer's businesses and organisation
Several years of experience in troubleshooting relevant, common technologies such as:
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Microsoft Office, 365 and other associated applications
- Common Business Applications
- Building of hardware
- Networking skills
- Energy, Drive & Initiative
- Strategic Planning/Planning skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service skills
- Interpersonal sensitivity (empathy/diplomacy)
- Leadership/Management skills
- Technical skills
- Decision-making skills
To apply for this role a driving licence is essential
If you feel that you can demonstrate the key skills for this position then please contact Evie on or attach your CV.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.