Our client, a major global organisation, has an excellent opportunity available for enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individuals to join the IT Desktop Support Team on a temporary 6 month contract basis (extendable). The office is based in Southampton.
It is essential that applicants have 5-6 years' experience in IT Desktop Support Roles with strong communication skills.
Applicants must be committed, reliable, and flexible to work Monday to Friday during business hours and willing and able to travel within the UK up to twice per month.
Competitive salary based upon experience.
- Providing Desktop Support to remote users both in stores and company HQ
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Working as a team
- Client Lifecycle Management Tools - SCCM & LANDesk expertise required - SCCM most important.
- Experienced in OS Deployments Methods & Application Packaging and Deployment
- Configuration Management through Group Policy, PowerShell, vbScript
- Strong scripting skills
- Experience in a customer facing Desktop Support role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to pick up new computer systems
- Demonstrable interest in technology
- Flexible to travel up to twice per month within the UK
- Motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Good team worker who is keen to develop and progress
- Able to travel to Southampton
- French language is desirable but not mandatory
- IT Support
- Desktop Support
- Remote Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job