Desktop Support Engineer, Apple Mac Support, Microsoft, Office 365, Central London
Desktop Support Engineer required to work for an exciting, growing business based in Central London.
We need someone who is a bit of an all-rounder and is capable of fixing multiple issues within technology. You MUST have Apple Mac support skills, along with solid Microsoft support skills including Active Directory and Office 365.
It is only a 25-30 user environment but also one of those opportunities to stamp your ground, prove yourself and also make a name for yourself! Character, charisma, desire to succeed, willingness and reliability are all key traits in this role. You will be expected to be in the office in Soho but you will have the opportunity to work from home from time to time. Read on for more details…
- Provide comprehensive IT support for the efficient resolution of user-reported incidents and requests, ensuring related tasks are followed through to completion and resolved in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain user systems such as laptops and mobile devices, and manage all related accounts (Active Directory, Email, etc.).
- Configure and maintain other office IT equipment such as printers, routers, etc.
- Assist Support Team with project work related to the configuration and maintenance of all user-facing software and corporate applications.
- Document all work including standard operating procedures (SOPs) and contribute to our knowledge base as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service, be a great communicator and problem solver, and use a high level of individual judgment to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage multiple priorities in a high-pressure environment.
- Continuously develop and improve your own technical aptitude.
- 2 + years of hands-on experience in both user and systems support, or related IT roles.
- Proven experience supporting a multitude of different operating systems and devices (Apple, Microsoft, etc.), as well as remotely located end-users and systems.
- Experience with Apple and Microsoft device management and device security/hardening.
- Experience working with Windows Server tools (Active Directory, Exchange).
- Some exposure to virtual desktops in a corporate environment an asset.
- Experience supporting Telephony and video conferencing systems
- Some experience providing end-user support to executive-level clients an advantage
- Ability to balance conflicting concerns such as security, maintainability, and usability.
- Obsession with all thing’s tech, in and out of the office.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and urgency to deliver tasks and projects in a timely fashion.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and quick to adapt to changes.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work outside of typical business hours on occasion.
- Certifications (e.g., ITIL® Foundation, Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP), MCSA, CompTIA A+, etc.) a huge asset.
- Ability to handle some physical lifting as required.
- Willingness to handle any other work-related tasks, as required by IT Manager.
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'