We are currently looking for experienced Desktop Support Engineer's to join our client, Herefordshire Council.
We are looking for Desktop Support Engineers with a minimum of 6 months experience within and office or administrative environment who are looking to develop their professional career within a Local Authority environment.
All WVT sites are involved in the project to migrate to new infrastructure so it will require the ability and willingness to travel across the county to attend any site for the project work.
• Work closely with Project Manager and customers to audit sites, prepare devices, move stock (including driving own or company vehicle), install devices and troubleshoot.
• Good customer management
• Good self-organisation
• Good communicator (keeping project manager and others informed, listening closely and being able to explain clearly and calmly with colleagues and customers)
• User administration and user account creation
• Ensuring that all inventories are kept up to date
• Audits of WVT sites: hardware and users Removal of replaced equipment
• Working with Desktop Team colleagues to assist resolve software, printing etc issues
• We will be expected to meet numerical performance targets such as deployments or image builds per day with suitable reporting on progress of this
• Attending daily 0830 calls as requested
• Liaising with team leads in customer premises
• The flexibility to work additional hours as deployments may need evenings and weekends
• Working well and professionally with other engineers and teams on the project, including desktop, service desk, infrastructure and architecture teams
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'