Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
The primary function of this role is to provide desktop support to the end users within Westfield, with a secondary function to support, learn and develop in the arena of server and application support.
This role requires excellent technical, initiative and communication skills to ensure consistent delivery of services. It is necessary that a first class awareness of the environment across all platforms is understood and that this knowledge is articulated clearly at all times. It is a key requirement that regular updates of project progress and key activities are communicated to line manager. In addition it is imperative that service desk queues are monitored and updated in accordance with the service desk processes and assigned tasks.
Working as part of the Technical Services Team to ensure that all desktop, server, network and telephony components are monitored and available to meet the target of 99.9% uptime.
- Support for all Windows services and applications for desktop at Westfield
- Support for all MAC services and applications for desktop at Westfield
- End user support on all corporate platforms including mobile devices
- Regular maintenance and updates to all applications and desktop hardware
- Monitoring all Westfield desktop systems to ensure error detection as early as possible
- Ensuring the security of desktop and mobile devices
- Ensuring uptime of all desktop systems in line with any SLAs
- Providing regular progress reports to line manager
- Ensuring assigned service desk tasks are kept up to date and that support issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensuring sufficient monitoring and alerting is in place for all relevant desktop systems
- Keeping asset and change management systems up to date at all times
- Documenting all work and ensuring measures are in place to allow others to pick up support and project work where necessary
- Quick learner and a ’can-do’ attitude.
Skills and Experience:
- Windows and Apple desktop and application support
- Virus Protection and Updates
- Security Patching
- Keeping all documentation and diagrams up to date and accurate
- Performing all daily checks consistently and resolving issues
- Windows 7, MAC OSX & Linux
- Office 2010/2013
- iOS & Android devices
- Application Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job