Desktop Support Engineer
An exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Engineer has arisen to join our ground-breaking, global software and IT solutions company based in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire. Leaders in their specialist field, the company are currently embarking on an exciting time of expansion, and this will role will be a pivotal part of this growth!
The Desktop Support Engineer role will suit someone who has already gained commercial experience in a 1st/2nd line technical support role and are looking for the next step in their IT career. Experience with Windows Server would be ideal, paired with fantastic customer service skills and am aptitude to learn. Alongside this, a collaborative working style would be beneficial as you will be working in a close-knit team to support and maintain the network and mobile devices!
Key skills needed for the Desktop Support Engineer:
- Some demonstrable experience within a 1st /2nd line desktop service support role with a keenness to enhance your skills in this area
- Technical experience with Windows Server
- Ability to support Apple and Android devices
- Ability to use Office 365 and Skype for Business is beneficial, but not essential
- Some understanding of infrastructure hardware would be preferred
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Ambitious attitude and a great aptitude to pick up new technical skills!
This is an excellent opportunity for a DesktopSupportEngineer to become part of a growing team where you can build on your technology journey, continue learning and further develop your pre-existing skills.
Desktop Support Engineer - 1st line, 2nd line, Windows, Windows Server, Office 365, Skype for Business, Infrastructure hardware
Location: Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire.
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 + benefits!
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- Windows Server
- 2nd line
- Office 365
- desktop support
- Skype for Business
- - 1st line
- Infrastructure hardware