Desktop Support Engineer Level 2 - Immediate Start
This contract will be a short term 1 month contract to start immediately.
As a Desktop Support engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Strong 2nd line technical skills
* Written and Verbal Communications
* Process Documentation
* Customer Service
Essential Technical Skills
* Windows 7 and 10 experience
* Bitlocker encryption
* SCCM (use of for deployment of Operating Systems and Applications)
* Software and Application Troubleshooting
* Experience working with a ticketing system and SLAs.
* Strong experience in Desktop/ Laptop hardware troubleshooting
* Basic knowledge of Server OS and Server hardware troubleshooting
* Basic knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange servers
* Basic knowledge of backup tape/ tape library systems
* ITSM tools, specifically Service Now
So if you are a Desktop engineer looking for your next exciting contract please apply now!
"In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with GTS for as long as is necessary to process your application. See our Privacy Notice for full information privacy.pdf
Global Technology Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'