Due to expansion on a large technical site we have fantastic opportunities available for IT Desktop Analysts to join an IT services provider based at there head office in the outskirts of Brighton.
As a member of the Service Operation Team you will play an important role in the delivery of quality technical support for clients whilst delivering excellent customer services.This position requires troubleshooting, problem solving and technical skills using various diagnostic tools. In addition strong interpersonal skills are required to provide outstanding customer service which can sometimes be under challenging situations.Job Requirements:
- Receive and respond to incoming customer calls, applying First Time Fixes wherever possible
- Monitor and progress incoming emails and progress to the relevant Service Area
- Assess, Troubleshoot and Resolve all End User Computing issues using known troubleshooting methodologies
- Resolve Standard Service Requests related to End User Computing
- Adhere to a strict ITIL environment ensuring that all ITIL and ISO processes are followed.
- Work with your colleagues to answer incoming calls, raise relevant cases and act as an overall first point of contact to end users.
- Communicate fully and effectively with customers throughout the case lifecycle, ensuring that, at all times the customer is fully aware of the status of their case.
- Provide the highest level of service by meeting or exceeding contractual SLAs and KPIs and by proactively identifying process improvement opportunities within the department.
- Assist Problem Management by using all the information to hand to identify, prevent or resolve ongoing or potential issues.
- Ensure that all work carried out for customers is recorded in the in-house systems accurately such that work is charged correctly and no work is undertaken unbilled
- Maintain a level of technological competence that remains current and fit-for-purpose in your role, highlighting any training needs to your line manager where appropriate
- Develop strong knowledge of our customer's businesses and organisation, including key users of technology and their needs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job