Every person makes New Look the incredible place it is to work, and together, we’re unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we ensure some fun is thrown in too! We are entering a bold and brave new phase and we’re striving to be a fashion brand with attitude. Fashion is personal and we want everyone to celebrate self-expression, helping our customers to look good, feel great and express themselves with fashion. At New Look, the only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference, think big, think brave and aren’t afraid to make mistakes.
Supported by peers and as part of our end user computing support function, your mission will be to support & maintain end user computing.This could include anything from PCs, laptops, collaboration tools, mobile devices....
Your main 'customer' will be the head office staff - 700+ - and some will not be as technically astute as you so how you communicate solutions clearly to them is key.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
• Supporting (and learning from) the end user computing lead in general day to day activities with support, operational activities, installations, change control, managing customers and working with 3rd parties.
• Working with our service tool and resolving incidents for the users is the primary focus for the role
• Carrying out the hardware set up and installation into the required location for new starters
• Producing any required documentation to support installations
• Coordinating with the Retail Implementation team to ensure new stores have the appropriate end user devices
WE'RE INTERESTED IN PEOPLE WHO:
• Have relevant experience in a similar technical role providing 1st/2nd line support to end users in a Windows Environment.
• Bonus if you have experience supporting MAC OS.
• Have great communication skills - you're gifted at supporting non-technical people and can clearly articulate how to resolve issues without resorting to jargon or obscure tech-terms
• You've got a good working knowledge of Windows products e.g. Exchange and Operating
• You can effortlessly deal with pressure - managing multiple incidents simultaneously. Retail is a fast-moving industry, and it's no different at our head office!
As well as the opportunity for great career progression - we'll train and develop your skills - there is everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job