Desktop Support Active Directory SCCM Good End User Experience
Job Title: Desktop Support Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Aylesbury
Job Duration: 3 - 6 Months plus
Job Rate: £180 per day
Desktop Support Analyst required for a challenging contract opportunity that will require both face 2 face and remote support services to be applied on a day to day basis.
The ideal candidate will be able to show proven dedication to providing user satisfaction through first class service. It is essential that the successful candidate has the ability to communicate clearly, accurately and patiently, at different levels, both verbally and in writing.
You must be comfortable working under pressure and be able to handle potential conflicts where users may be unhappy at a lack of service, and show an ability to prioritise conflicting demands whilst adhering to company policies and practices. Candidates must possess an excellent telephone and desk-side manner and be friendly and sociable - willing to work in a team environment where the sharing of knowledge is essential.
Must have previous experience in the following
- Windows XP / 7 / 10 environment
- Active Directory
- Supporting Desktop / Laptop / Thin Client etc
- Mobile device support (iPads / iPhones / Android phones / MS Surface Pro)
- Extensive knowledge of Outlook & meeting room booking system
- Imaging laptops and desktops
- Supporting users on both on-premise exchange environments & Exchange online environments
- Installing printers / managing printers
If you are an experienced Desktop Support Analyst with the experience and skill set as described above and you want the opportunity to take on a challenging 2nd line role where you will work autonomously then I would like to see your CV ASAP.