Desktop Support Analyst - Temporary basis
Adecco in Welwyn Garden City are looking for a Temporary Experienced Desktop Support Analyst to join our client in their expanding Business Services Team on a 3 month temporary basis in Hatfield.
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Salary - Hourly rate of £16.00 - £16.48 an hour.
The role includes the following responsibilities:-
- Perform daily checks of IT infrastructure
- Take corrective action for any back up failures
- Perform 1st and 2nd line support tasks, calls and emails
- Document new and existing procedures
- Configuration and installation of desktop/laptop hardware and software
- User administration on various IT systems and work on IT projects
- Providing support to other teams within the IT department
The role requires the following attributes and key skills -
- Proactive indecent management and ability to troubleshoot priorities and escalate
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Ability to work using initiative.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Personal Attributes:- methodical, organised, team player, pro-active, self-motivated, driven, optimistic and resourceful.
If you are available immediately and have the above experience, please give Maddie Hyden a call on or apply online.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"