Our client is Global Professional Services business with over 70,000 employees worldwide with a presence in over 130 countries, 500 offices globally and annual revenues in excess of $15 billion.
Featuring highly on the Fortune 500 listing and continuing to grow heavily through business acquisition; Human Capital Ventures is proud to be acting as their preferred partner in the recruitment of a Desktop Services Analyst to be based from their plush Shared Service IT Operations Centre in the heart of Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will pick up on escalations from the Service Desk and provide remote support assistance to users globally across a variety of software, configuration, and systems administrative issues with the ability to spend the required time and attention with each user to achieve a resolution.
- Remotely performs installation, training, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair to remediate desktop technology support issues.
- Determines appropriate hardware and software based on corporate policy and end-user requirements.
- Responds to incidents within SLA or within a timely manner with an appropriate level of urgency and follows up with colleagues on all issues.
- Escalates incidents and questions to appropriate support groups.
- May assist in the administration and maintenance of technology infrastructure components.
- Uses corporate incident management system to record and track all support work.
- Maintains accurate hardware and software records for corporate assets.
- May assist with the procurement of hardware and software.
- Supports the team’s abilities and functions through positive customer relations.
- Contributes to the improvement and enhancement of processes and procedures.
- Gains additional knowledge and stays abreast of current technologies through employee and company-sponsored training, periodicals, and regular interaction with other team members.
- Experience with:
- Service Desk / Call Centre.
- Remote deskside support.
- Local deskside support.
- Technical Troubleshooting.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of company desktop operating systems and software.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Microsoft System Administration Tools
- Active Directory
- Group Policy Update
- Experience using Remote Support Technologies
- Mobile Device Support & Management
- Good Exchange and Outlook knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry-leading business, supporting users on a global scale on enterprise technology working to mature business processes. This is an initial 6-month contract to assist with an increase in support tickets with a view to materialising to a permanent position longer term.
Location: Milton Keynes
Term: 6 Month Contract
Rate: £16.00 per hour (Limited/Umbrella)
- Active Directory
- Desktop Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'