A legal firm based in Birmingham is looking for a SME for Desktop Solutions.
- Implement, migrate, maintain and support SCCM Windows desktop
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- A solid understanding of SCCM technologies including Asset Intelligence, Desired Configuration Management, Windows Defender, Out-of-band management, Power Management, Software Distribution, Software Metering, Software Update Management, User-State Migration, Zero-Touch Image Deployment, DNS and Group Policy
- Proven SCCM Windows image development, testing and deployment experience
- Windows 10 servicing
- Strong knowledge of Ivanti UWM (Formerly AppSense)
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Working with Business Change team to deliver projects
- Ensuring that system setup, configuration records and processes are documented and kept up to date
- Delivering scheduled and tailored training for users
- Ensuring both manual and automated testing are covered
- Understand technology trends and practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving operating processes for the business
- Active Directory
- Windows 10
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'