REED Technology Belfast are delighted to be partnering a local IT Support organisation, providing Temporary Desktop Rollout Engineers for a project based in various locations throughout Northern Ireland.
Working as part a small geographically dispersed team responsible for deploying IT equipment to a large public sector client in NI, this role will report to a Lead Engineer to ensure Desktop deployments are carried out in line with clearly defined instructions and requirements.
• Deploy desktop and laptop on various sites across NI
• Will include the decommissioning and install of new desktops and carrying out equipment audits
• Follow clearly defined installation guidelines and end user familiarisation on new equipment
• Apply defined Asset Management process and procedures
• Ability to resolve ad-hoc installation issues or escalate to the team lead
• Work closely with the customers IT department ensuring handover of issues and customer satisfaction is maintained throughout the project
• Flexibility and the ability to travel between geographically dispersed sites to meet scheduled appointments
• Mobility and willingness to travel throughout NI
• Own Car and Full driving licence
• Some experience in computer hardware and various windows operating systems
• Some experience in a customer facing role preferably gained on a customer site
• Able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team & follow processes and documentation
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in troubleshooting issues as they arise and working to an appropriate resolution.
• Windows 7/10 experience in a support environment
• Experience in working on large project rollouts
• Knowledge or experience of networks in a computer environment
Relevant security clearance, AccessNI will be required for the successful candidates.
Hourly rate: £9.00 pr hr + mileage expenses
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'