DESKTOP ROLLOUT ENGINEER TEAM LEAD
REED Technology Belfast are currently working with our prestigious client who are currently recruiting a number of I.T Desktop Rollout Engineer Team Leads x 5 for Northern Ireland. The temporary assignment is due to last for 6 months initially.
This is a customer focused role, and successful candidates will work as part of a small geographically dispersed team responsible for deploying IT equipment to a large Health sector client in NI. This role will report to a Project Manager to ensure Desktop deployments are carried out in line with clearly defined instructions and requirements.
Image and deploy desktop and laptop on various sites across NI
Will include the decommissioning and install of new desktops and carrying out equipment audits
• Follow clearly defined installation guidelines and end user familiarisation on new equipment
• Apply defined Asset Management process and procedures
Ability to resolve ad-hoc installation issues or escalate to the team lead
• Work closely with the customers IT department ensuring handover of issues and customer satisfaction is maintained throughout the project
• Flexibility and the ability to travel between geographically dispersed sites to meet scheduled appointments
• Mobility and willingness to travel throughout NI
• Proven experience in managing teams
• Proven Experience in deployments and rollouts
• Own car and Full driving licence
• Demonstrate experience in computer hardware and windows o/systems
• At least 1 year experience in a customer facing role preferably gained on a customer site
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
• Demonstrate the ability to follow process and documentation
• Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Experience in troubleshooting issues as they arise and working to an appropriate resolution
• Windows 7/10 experience in a support environment
• Knowledge or experience of networks in a computer environment Experience of working with Server, Desktop and Networks
Hourly rate is £11.00 p/h and mileage expenses will also be paid (base location to site)
Hours of work are 37.5 p/w, Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30, flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business and relevant security clearance, ie AccessNI will be required for the successful candidates.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'