Working the night shift (4.45pm - 1am) the Powerpoint Designer will be working for a corporate company in the banking sector on pitches, presentations and corporate documents.
Located in Central London, you will be working for a international banking firm on a range of corporate documents.
The key responsibilities for the night shift (4.45pm - 1am) Powerpoint Designer will be working across a range of corporate material such as PowerPoint presentations, client pitches, corporate documents and white papers that support the in-house finance team as well as the European teams. You will be producing quality presentations and materials for clients using the bank's PowerPoint, Word and Excel templates as well as different client templates.
Note this is a night shift: (4.45pm - 1am)
The successful Powerpoint Designer will have:
- a number of years working experience in an established investment bank or similar set-up
- Adobe suit wizz
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and a very strong background in presentations
- Excellent written English and proofing skills
- Good typing skills
- Ability to prioritise, good organisation and time management skills
- Great multitask-er
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of European languages (French, Italian, German and Spanish) an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Strong communicator able to communicate (in English) with the European teams with diverse backgrounds
- Calm and patient with meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines (including overtime occasionally) with very short notice
Fixed term contract (6 months) with potential for a permanent offer. Competitive £39,000 p.a. £3,000 p.a. equivalent anti-social hours and transport home allowance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job