IT Support/Helpdesk/Service Desk Technician (Internal IT Support) - Poole - £18-23K
Are you an experienced IT Support Technician keen to join a business that will offer excellent career prospects and the opportunity to get involved in exciting technical improvement projects?
Do you want variety in your role where you will be a key person to resolve or escalate IT support issues for around 200-250 employees? This is an internal role where you will focus on providing 1st line IT support (or 2nd line if you are able) and technical assistance to members of staff who need help with their computer hardware and software systems.
IT Support Technician Requirements:
· Some commercial experience working in an helpdesk/service desk/IT support role
· Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other technical products
· Familiar with both Windows PC and Mac hardware and software
· Understanding of MS Exchange, MS Office, Active Directory and some networking skills
· Able to diagnose and resolve basic to intermediate technical issues
· Full UK driving license is essential (as travel to other local sites may be required occasionally)
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
The salary for this opportunity is between £18-23,000 p.a. depending on experience. There's also a great range of benefits including 23 days holiday rising to 28 plus all bank holidays, pension scheme, child care vouchers, discounts on company products, free parking, and Perkbox discount scheme.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm.
Contact Michelle Turner at Bond Williams IT Recruitment to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Keywords: IT Support, Technical Support, IT Helpdesk, Service Desk, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Hardware Support, Software Support.
- Hardware Support
- Service Desk
- Technical Support
- IT Support
- 1st Line Support
- 2nd Line Support
- IT Helpdesk
- Software Support.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job