Desktop Engineer - Central London - £50,000 pa. Active Directory/ Exchange/ Virtualisation.
My client, a leading cloud consultancy, are looking for a Windows Infrastructure Engineer to join their London base team. The projects will be onsite at the consultancy's clients where the team will be designing and delivering end user and desktop virtualisation solutions.
You will have the following:
- In-depth experience of building and implementing Exchange email solutions
- Experience of Active directory and identity and desktop security
- Technical knowledge of operating systems and application deployments such as SCCM.
- Strong working knowledge of Desktop virtualisation ideally Citrix
- Strong understanding of core infrastructure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job