Desktop Build Engineer (Windows 10) - Hertfordshire
Arnold Ash have been engaged by our market leading IT Service provider, to identify a dynamic and energetic Desktop Build Engineer (Windows 10) to represent them at a FTSE 250 client site in Hertfordshire.
Experience and skills required for Desktop Build Engineer (Windows 10)
- Experience with SCCM task sequencing
- Experience in Windows 10 Service approach (updates etc.)
- Proven track record in documenting the work preformed
Key Duties and Responsibilities for Desktop Build Engineer (Windows 10)
- Ensure the SCCM Windows 10 task sequence is configured, and optimised where possible, to address all requirements and adhering to industry best practice.
- Ensure the Windows 10 build is tested for each hardware model supported and language/regional variant.
- Ensure Windows 10 SOE design and standard operating procedures (SOP) are fully documented and approved.
- Manage, refine and continually improve SCCM Build, Release & Deployment processes
- Engage with Server Team to ensure all group policies associated with build are correctly implemented
Desktop Build Engineer (Windows 10)
- Windows 10