Deskside Support- Level 2
As a Hemmersbach Technician you make the end users at a renowned company happy every day thanks to your friendly and competent demeanour. Direct customer contact with various requirements within the scope of 2nd level VIP Support - on site - quite neatly describe the position you would like to have:
- Customer Face to Face deskside support
- Remote deskside support
- Ticket Management
- Laptop\desktop builds
- Customer training\education
- Good Analytic/Troubleshooting Skills
- Hardware support
- Strong working knowledge of MS Windows Operating Systems and Apple Mac
- Corporate windows environment (Min 3 years)
- MS Office\Outlook\Exchange experience
- Active Directory exposure
- Good understanding of printers\MFP devices
- Networking fundamentals
- Good Communication Skills Verbal and Written
- Good at working under pressure
What we offer:
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company.
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges.
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team.
- Direct and open communication.
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our Human Resources development programme.
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes.
- Many more advantages to make your working hours and breaks more enjoyable.
Who we are:
Hemmersbach specialises in providing cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry. With more than 2,800 permanent employees in 35 subsidiaries, we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.