Deskside Support Analyst
Deskside Support Analyst
QBE Insurance Group is one of the world’s top 20 general insurance and reinsurance companies, with operations in all the key insurance markets. QBE is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and is headquartered in Sydney. We employ more than 17,000 people in 38 countries.
To provide an effective, capable & responsive desk-side services & support function, tailored to the specific requirements of QBE and its business partners, across the QBE offices in Central London.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the ongoing deployment of a Desk Side service which provides a quality end user computing service to QBE EO staff. This includes the Tech Bar service.
- Follow up all tickets raised by the office (not just those assigned to Deskside Services) and report on weekly.
- Proactively reduce overall ticket numbers from each office ensuring we assist with the root cause and engage regularly with Problem Management.
- Co-ordinate and manage the stock control process, ensuring adequate stock is available to meet business user demands.
- Provide comprehensive advice and guidance for all desktop related issues and incidents to ensure that business users are provided with an informed, accurate and efficient service.
- Ensure the effective operation of IT equipment in meeting rooms to ensure everything is in working order and available for business users.
- Ensure the local Comms Room and other IT areas are managed according to policy.
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Good understanding and background of Network, Application and Desk side technologies.
- MS Windows (Windows 7 & 10) keep up to speed with latest versions
- Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 including Project, Visio and Access.
- Excellent customer service skills.
At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce. QBE aims to build a workplace that is fair and inclusive because we want to attract and retain the best people to do the job. Search for QBE on Vercida to learn more about our Diversity and Inclusion programmes and policies.
Please click the 'Apply’ button to be taken to the job on our system.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'