The Desk Side Assist Engineer (DSA) will be providing on site or remote 1st and 2nd line IT support at one or several of our customers’ premises.
What you will do
- A Desk Side Assist Engineer provides 2nd line support to end-users and customers
- Troubleshooting and resolving front line issues and queries
- Logging incidents, service requests, changes and problem tickets in our support platform (Remedy) escalating where necessary
- Ensuring timely resolution of requests in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Creating / updating training material, quick tip sheets and other documentation
What you will have
- As a Desk Side Assist Engineer, you will have the ability to troubleshoot issues across networking, desktop, mobile and other IT infrastructure systems
- Some knowledge of enterprise-level IT systems and services
- Experience in co-ordination of issue resolution to agreed service levels and targets
- The ability to self-organise and prioritise workload
What we do for you
- Generous Annual Leave – 25 days, plus public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Employee Assistance Programme – Advice, support, and counselling 24/7
- Life insurance - 4x times salary
- Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work – Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising – Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme - Up to 5% matched contribution
- Income protection insurance
Who we are
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses, charities and public sector organisations, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands, in our 8-year history we’ve already grown phenomenally quickly with a £254m turnover and 2,300 staff serving over 19,000 customers across the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'