An industry leading Subsidence management firm seeks to employ an experienced Subsidence Engineer.
You will be desk based and take responsibility for managing a portfolio of domestic and commercial subsidence claims through diagnosis, mitigation and repair, working closely with surveyors and supply partners operating in the field.
Ideally you would be based in the North West, although consideration will be given to remote home working for the right candidate.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate previous experience dealing with subsidence related losses and have an appropriate professional building qualification such as MICE, MRICS, MCIOB, MIStrucE, MCABE or progressing towards this. It is essential that you have a detailed knowledge of structural defects affecting buildings and the ability to diagnose the cause of damage without visiting, based on information collected by others.
You will ensure there is a high standard of communication with all contacts and that the company philosophy, standards, service levels are delivered.
- Manage own portfolio of domestic and commercial subsidence claims ensuring service levels are met
- Settling / declining claims within our delegated authority limit
- Deal with the appointment and management of third party suppliers, such as Arboricultural consultants, site investigation suppliers, drainage repair companies etc, driving claims to settlement
- Deal with surveyors and audit surveyor reports
- Adhering to customer quality standards and service level agreements
- Updating and creating building repair schedules using our in-house schedule of rates
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'