Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity?
Right now, Daisy Corporate Services is embarking on the next stage of its ambitious growth journey - and we’re looking for enthusiastic people to join our team.
Job Title: Desk Based Service Manager
Role: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Up to £22,000 DOE
The Desk Based Service Manager provides a customer focused approach to delivering IT services, focusing on providing value to the customer and the customer relationship through the delivery of service excellence.
The Service Manager is usually office based, although visits to customer or other Daisy locations may be required from time to time. The Service Manager manages a variable number of customers dependent on the level of engagement required and customer expectations across the Daisy Service offerings.
Relationship Management -
- Establish relationships with your customers to ensure delivery of added value to the customer business.
- Understand and demonstrate your knowledge of the customer's business and the impact of service line failure
- Ownership and maintenance of a Service Operations Manual or Service Definition Document
- Effective internal relationship management
- Engaging and operating at a tactical level
Contract Management & Internal Governance -
- Contract maintenance and updates
- Change control for contract variation
- SLA achievement, management reporting, dispute/escalation management and resolution
- Identification and effective internal management of opportunities.
- Management of contractual commercials
- Additional revenue generation through time & material activities
- Basic profit & loss management
- Third party sub-contract awareness and management
Service Operations -
- Ensuring operational adherence to SLA's
- Escalation management
- Management of virtual teams for the purpose of driving service resolution/improvements
- Driving service improvement programs within the service
- Lifecycle management.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience -
- Demonstrable IT Service Delivery experience, from a Service Provider / Outsourcer background
- Working collaboratively through building and maintaining relationships internally and externally
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to implement and manage contract change
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Basic P&L management
- ITIL v3 Foundation Level
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'